Corporate Membership: Public and Private, Not for Profits, Clubs, Local Government, Education
Executives: Chair and CEO, Finance Directors. CFO, Human Resources, Secretarial, Payroll
IFX delivers value to our Corporate Members by connecting executive teams to panels of experts to professionally resolve day to day regulatory matters.
Corporate Executives connect to the IFX Legal web site and submit matters online to an expert adviser for a professionally considered response – usually within 24 hours – followed by an optional online video conference if required.
Current Jurisdictions include:
FEDERAL and STATE TAXES and DUTIES, SUPERANNUATION, WORKPLACE, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, CLUBS, FINANCIAL REPORTING, SALARY PACKAGING, ACCOUNTING STANDARDS, AUDIT and ENERGY
Corporate Members benefit from:
- On line access to high level, expert advisers
- Reduced Legal Compliance Costs
- Informed Decision Making
- Professionally considered, written responses – 24 hours average response time
- Follow up online discussion if required
- Step Up to Advice – cost effective and transparent process
- Secure and Encrypted Database of Matters Resolved
Free Registration – click here
Need More Information??? Contact our Chief Executive, Steve Bonner on 0431 448038 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion